So, Chirstmas is over. I can't believe it. I am sure that my kids got everything they wanted and more. We had a great couple of days. On the 23rd we had Jeremy's family over. Everyone could make it and it was great. We ate and opened gifts and ate some more.
On the 24th we went to church and dinner at my parents. My cousin, her hubby and their son Colin. My aunt and uncle came too! It was great.
On Chirstmas morning we woke up. Hunter got up first, then Noah. I went down to get Haylie and she didn't want to get up!!! I told her "santa" came and she said that she would be right there, she wanted to sleep more. what child does that?? Eventually she got up and we opened stockings. Then it was off to church. It was great! My parents came with us because thier church had services on the 24th at night. After church we came home and the kids opened their gifts from us. They loved it! This was a good year. Haylie is really into it and because of her to was Hunter. I loved seeing their faces and the joy that Christmas brings. they are still playing with the gifts so we must have done a good job!
I will post pics as soon as I get them uploaded.
Hope your holiday was filled with joy and God's grace.
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment