3 Paries down and 3 to go. I love Christmas this year. My two older kids are really into it. Hunter is precious. He has been jumping up and down with most every present he gets. Haylie is loving anything princess this year. We shall see how she reacts when she gets the American Girl Doll. She looks at the magazine all the time and has a certian one picked out.
I know that it isn't about the presents at ALL. I am so greatful for the life the Lord has given me. He has blessed me with the best hubby in the world. He let me have three beautiful children. I could not ask for more. This year it is all about thanking him and marveling at the gifts he has given ME!
May you all be blessed in this Christmas season.
The Freriks
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment