Now that we are all pretty much settled I thought I would do an update.
It is Noah's 3rd birthday today. I cannot believe that he is three. He is growing up so fast. Almost makes me want another one.....NOT!!!! I have enough babies coming in the next year! My sister is prego and due in July, my sister-in-law is prego and due in May, and Jeremy's sister is also prego and due in April!!! We have two girls coming and my sister doesn't know what she is having yet. I also have a cousin in Ohio that is prego and due in March, I think, she is also having a girl!! So, Ithink that I will be getting my baby fix.
I am going to attemp potty training with him. I have some good time off during the holidays so we will see how it goes! Wish me luck.
Haylie is doing really well in school, she loves it! She doesn't really like the homework part of it but the recess she says is the best part. :)
Hunter is 4 and really starting to grow up, literally, he is getting so tall! Too cute though.
Hope you all are having a great holiday season, stay tuned for more updates.
The Freriks
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment