Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I Was Tagged...

  • I am: a mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister, friend and almost an aunt again...only 2 more months
  • I know: I am blessed to have the family I do
  • I want: A new van!
  • I wish: there was more time in a day
  • I hate: seafood
  • I miss: my Friends that live out of state
  • I fear: losing the people I love
  • I feel: bored and excited
  • I hear: co-workers talking to patients
  • I smell: My lotion
  • I crave: warmer weather
  • I search: A way to make my kids listen the 1st time!
  • I regret: Quiting College - should have become a family therapist.
  • I love: my hubby, my kids, my family, seeing my kids truly happy!
  • I ache: when I see kids hurting
  • I care: About how I am raising my kids.
  • I always: buy groceries, not my hubby
  • I am not: always as patient as I should be
  • I believe: kids grow up way too fast
  • I dance: never!
  • I sing: in church or in the car!
  • I cry: easily
  • I fight: for things I believe in
  • I write: on my blog and e-mail
  • I win: ebay auctions
  • I lose: track of time
  • I never: drink enough water
  • I confuse: when i have to be where and what time. I just started making a calendar.
  • I am scared: not letting my kids get involved in enough things.
  • I need: to get back to work
  • I am happy about: all my new nieces and my nephew that are coming and have been born in the last month!
  • I hope: I can somehow touch the lives of people around me
  • I am tagging: Missy and Sara

1 comments:

S Huiz said...

I'll go compose it now- interesting stuff- I like this tag.