We are here in beautiful Anna Maria Island, Florida. What a beautiful place we are staying in! Our view is of the ocean and palm trees. We are defiantly spoiled.
This morning is beautiful, sunny and about 75 degrees already, at 9am. We plan to go to the beach today and spend time with all the kids and cousins that are down here.
Last night was a great night. My cousins showed up with their kids. We hung out on the deck for a while just chatting and having a few cocktails. I think Jeremy and I might get to go on a date tonight. The Bonefish grill is one of our favorite restaurants down here, perfect for date night.
Hope you are all doing well. I will try to take some of this sunshine home with me.
2 comments:
Sounds Awesome! Post some pics if you get a chance!
We have a Bonefish Grill at my mom's in NC. Must be a southern thang- yummy! Have fun!
Post a Comment