Friday, June 20, 2008

Big Week

I can't believe it is Friday already! My how time flies! Hope you all had a great week.


Tuesday was a work day for me then off to Pilate's, she kicked my butt this week, I loved it.

Wednesday was a day of errands, too bad I had a migraine! Haylie had Art Camp at noon and that lasted for an hour. That was just enough time to run to the mall in Holland return a couple of shirts. Then the boys played in the play land for a little while and I sat there in a fog because I had taken medication that does that to me! OOPS. Then it was back home for the afternoon. I put Noah down for a nap, Hunter took rest time and fell asleep and Haylie went to play at her friend Megan's house. Perfect time for a nap for me. It didn't help the headache but it was much needed. Then it was off to Tumbling for Haylie at 5. During that hour the boys and I went to Target, what better place to go when you have to kill and hour. Didn't get much but ended up getting pizza to take home so I didn't have to cook. I was in bed early due to the obvious.


Thursday was another work day for me. After work I had Missy come to my work and do a jewelry open house. We had a few good sells. My family from Ohio is in town for the weekend so I headed out to my parents house to hang out there for the evening.


There will be much of that hanging out this weekend. My brothers little girl Sophia gets baptized this weekend so it is a big family weekend. Today it is off to my sisters for coffee and donuts. Then some sort of shopping, I am sure. I have to take Noah to the Dr. for his three year check up. Too bad he is closer to 4 than three but That is what happens with the third child, you get a little behind. After that we go to friends house to see some people we haven't seen in a long time, should be a good time.


Hope all is well with you and there will be more to come.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Busy Week! Seems to be the theme with all of us these days! We'll have some fun tonight, see you there!

Sarah said...

See you in a little while!