I am hoping that doesn't mean anything. This week was good. Not much to report.
We don't really have much planned for this summer. We aren't campers, aren't really into anything that takes us away from home all that much. We do make it to the cottage on Lost lake as much as we can.
I am sure there will be a ton of playing with friends and trips to Captain Sundae. Wednesday was a great day. I thought I would give Missy a break from her kids on her birthday so we went to pick up Kendall and Cole for the day, or most of it anyway. The kids were practically ready to drive themselves to Hamilton to go get them, so excited. We picked them up and came back home for a while. Then it was off to Burger King to get some lunch, gotta love happy meals. After that Haylie had Art Camp for an hour at ZCS so we brought her there. During that hour we went to the park and the kids played there for a little bit. Then it was back home for the afternoon, they couldn't wait to get the sprinklers going! It was the most beautiful day for it too. Thanks Missy for letting them come over, it was a blast! Then i came home and was ready for Jeremy to give me a break so I went for a hour and a half walk!!! It felt really good.
Oh, I almost forgot. Tuesday I started my first Pilate's class at Avalon. I am in love. It is relaxing but yet a great workout. I will be going for 6 weeks and after that I might sign up for the next session, you should join if you want. It was only me, the instructor and 2 other people.
This weekend doesn't hold much for us. We have baptism for Kyra, Jeremy's sister Mia's little girl. How sweet is she??? Lynnette took this picture, isn't it awesome! 

Hope you all have a great weekend! More to come.
2 comments:
Sucks we didn't hit the pool since it is TOTALLY gorgeous and blue skies!!!! What days do you have off? Call me later about the Pilates class- would LOVE to join you! Need details about the price.
That is such a cute pic! Thanks again for taking my kids:) I'm glad you enjoy pilates, maybe after June and the kids camps I'll join you!
Post a Comment