Jeremy and Noah going down the slide
Hunter on the dragon roller coaster.
Haylie and Noah on the elephant ride.
Noah on the dragon roller coaster, that face says it all!
Well, it was my first time to the Ottawa County Fair this week. I have never been in my life and have lived here all my life. We went to see the Demo Derby. It wasn't too exciting, for me at least. Just a bunch of cars baning into each other. The kids weren't too interested either, they just wanted to play on the rides and games.
First was the ropes course. Hunter and Haylie did just fine. Noah got half way up and lost track of his siblings and freaked out. He was so scared and I felt terrible. The man was nice enough to let Haylie go back up and get him. After that he was just fine.
We went on a few more rides and played a few more games, until the fire started. For those of you who don't know, at the end of the derby they set two cars of fire. Fascinating for most but my friend and I just sat outside the grandstand and gabbed. There was also a tour of the 4-H barns in there somewhere. Haylie is in love with animals lately and loved seeing the bunnies, chickens, cows and horses.
Tuesday was pilates after work. Jeremy brought home his truck that he bought. It s really nice, black and extended cab so he can take the kids in it yet. He has wanted a truck for a long time. He says that I made him get rid of his one he had when we first got married so I could have the car that I wanted. I beg to differ with that argument. So, if anyone wants to buy a Jeep Liberty 2003, let me know. We have one for sale.
Today we went to a friend from church's pool for most of the day. It was a great time for the kids and some relaxing time for me too.
Hope all is well with you, stay tuned.
3 comments:
Fun stuff! Love the pics:)
You are crafty- I'm impressed with your letter names- very cool! We don't usually go to the fair either- Ryan hates it. We go to the Hudsonville one sometimes- it seems smaller and cleaner, so more my speed. :-)
PS- Put Jeremy's Jeep on Craig's List- I'm sure you'll get a sale.
Post a Comment