Thursday, July 10, 2008

Uneventful

So far this week has been uneventful. Tuesday I had to go to my moms and pick up the kids at 8:30am because she had the flu. I called my mom in law to see if she could help me out and watch the kids. She said that was fine. So, I left work and went and brought the kids to the Freriks. When I walk in there stands Olivia, Sadie and my mom in law is holding Kyra....I was surprised to see all of them. I asked my mil if she was taking care of all these kids today and she said that she will be taking care of 9!!!! I felt awful, that is a lot for her to control. Fortunately my fil was home and he helped out and brought the kids to timbertown in the afternoon.

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning the house. It needed it badly. I did almost hurt myself pretty bad though. I was cleaning the shower which has two pain in the a@@ glass doors that slide. I was going to try to take one of them out and clean the track really good, easy enough, right? Wrong. One of the doors ended up falling on top of me! It didn't break but it could have. The other door stayed in the track, good thing. We now have a broken shower door, the piece that keeps the doors on track isn't attahed anymore. We are going to have to get it fixed or get a shower curtain and rod. I really don't want to do that because it would be really dark in the shower, we shall see. Enough about my shower, I am sure you are bored to tears.

I worked today. Jeremy is fishing, which I didn't think he was going to do so I came home and got on my walking clothes. He ended up fishing and here I sit, not able to go for a walk. Ugh....Once I am in the mood i NEED to go. I even made a new play list for my ipod and everything.

They are predicting rain for Sat. Not a good thing. I am supposed to go canoeing with my work up in Middleville. Then we are camping overnight after a great potluck dinner. If it rains we will cancel the canoeing and just have the picnic I guess. Pray for no rain.....

Have a great night.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Good thing Sadie and Olivia are good helpers! Hoping for no rain for your sake!

Sarah said...

Don't tell me shower doors are a pain- we are just getting one for the first time when we move. Ugh! Does sound like a pain to clean though. Sorry you didn't get your walk in- I know how you feel when you are planning on it and it doesn't work out-grumpy!!!! Hope Saturday pans out for you- I didn't realize it was supposed to rain on the day we move, so I'll be selfishly hoping for no rain as well!!!!!

Missy said...

Get rid of the shower doors! Sorry Sarah, but they never come good and clean. I am so glad not to have them anymore. I am tired of all the rain too! I want to have a nice weekend so prayers for no rain indeed!