Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank You!

First I would like to say thanks for all the GREAT birthday wishes. I had a great day. It started out with the kids barging in my room at 9am, at least i got to sleep in. They had all made me a card, even Zoe made a card, with some help from Haylie. I also had a bowl of cereal and some coffee brought to me in bed. It was great. Then it was off to breakfast with my mom and sister, Haylie went with me too. We ended up at Windmill restaurant in Holland, great little place, if you've never been. After that Haylie and I did a little browsing downtown and then headed to the mall. I got some new jeans from the Buckle while Haylie played in the play area. I could see her the whole time, don't worry. I then asked her if she wanted to go get her Halloween costume at Target, any excuse to go there! She was all up for that, she has wanted to be Lucy from the chronicles of Narnia. I saw one online at one of those costume sites but it was waay too expensive. I didn't think we would have any luck at Target but low and behold, there it was! The only one left and it was in her size, it was meant to be! We had lunch at Target, something Haylie loves to do, then headed back home.

I did a little more relaxing and then headed out for dinner to the Olive Garden, one of our favorites! It was a great birthday.

Sunday was pretty low key. I stayed home with the boys because Noah had a nose like a faucet! I think it was allergies, ugh. We just hung out all day, it was a nice way to spend the last of my birthday weekend.

Monday was back to normal, work and Pilate's class at night. I am sure that the week will be busy as usual. I am looking forward to the cooler weather though.

0 comments: