Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Birthday, Zoo and Cottage

First things first, for those of you who haven't seen them, Haylie got glasses and I finally got a picture of her with them on.






Well, Hunter turned 6 on July 2! I cannot believe it, time flies. He has got to be one of the sweetest kids you will meet, always so caring and kind. He has some one liners that will blow your mind, of course I can't think of any right now but I am going to start writing them down. He is getting so tall that he is passing up his big sister, don't tell her that though. He requested to have spaghetti for supper for his big day and also wanted to go to Binder Park zoo, he would say Vinder Park zoo. We had a great time as a family the day after his birthday experiencing the zoo together. Wild Africa had to be our favorite, the giraffe's in particular, they have REALLY long tongues.
Hunter trying to explain to Pap what and omnitrex is! Come on Papa, don't you know? Ben 10's watch! My attempt at making a cake. For those of you who don't know, it is an omnitrex from Ben 10. Hunter thought it was PERFECT! I'll go with it.



So then, after the day at the zoo we had to go home and get ready to enjoy the rest of our weekend at the cottage on Lost Lake. We headed up there on Sat. morning to have a birthday party up there with Jeremy's side of the fam.


Noah and Lucas watching the kids on the boat.

Hunter and his cousin Chase!


Until next time......

1 comments:

Keely said...

LOVE the glasses! So cute! We have Binder Park Zoo on our list of things to do this summer so I can't wait!