Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Kitchen project

I have started a project in our kitchen. Changing some of the cabinets from oak to black. I though it could use it and it is turning out quite well, if I do say so. Here are some before and afters. Comments on wether or not I should do the lowers by the sink and stove also.








5 comments:

abrouwer said...

LOVE IT, WENDIE!! Of course I would though!! I think you should go for it and do the rest...what does Jeremy think?

Kim Lubbers said...

That is an amazing transformation! I love it Wendie! Black is daring, but we did it all over in our house and outside our house and it looks completely different and updated! Fun:)

Tessa leeuw said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I think you should stick with just the island. Well, on second thought. Both would look nice!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I've been trying to talk my hubby into this. I like the contrast of the oak and black!

Keely said...

Love it Wen, I'm actually thinking about doing mine too! You should do the lowers, just my opinion :-)