Friday, January 26, 2007

Sick kids....again

So, Tuesday night Noah woke up pukeing! He proceeded to throw up all day on Wed. He still wasn't himself yesterday. Today, Friday, he is much better and back to his 2yr old self. He still doesn't want to eat much but that is okay.

So, Hunter got up this a.m. and Jeremy went down to put him back to bed at 6:15am and found that Hunter had thrown up in his bed at some point during the night. He then proceeded to throw up in my bed. And that isn't the worst of it. He has diariahh. He did it on the couch so I put him in the tub. He started crying because he had done it in the bath too!! I feel bad for him. If you ask him how he is doing he just says, in the sweetest little voice..."not so good".

Haylie hasn't gotten it.....yet. Please pray that she doesn't.

So between washing peed on sheets, puked on sheets and craped on sheets, I am having a great day....NOT. All the while Jeremy is at work not having to deal with this. I have been home since tuesday night with sick kids. I am going stirr crazy! Now i know why i am not a stay at home mom. God bless all of you who are!

Please pray that the boys get better. Pray for patients for me as I deal with them.

0 comments: