Sunday, January 28, 2007

We finally did it!!!!






We got ALL of Haylie's hair cut off yesterday. It was a total suprise to everyone. My mom, Jeremy and my sister Kylie were the fist ones to see it. It is adorable!!!


I was sick of her crying and complaining everytime I combed her hair. So we went and did it. We probably got 8-10in cut off. It was down past the middle of her back! She likes it. She has said that she wants her hair to grow because she thinks it looks like a boy. But deep down she really loves it, trust me!
Have a great day!
The Freriks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
Is this my dear grandaughter with a new hair doo. Haylie your hair makes you look like a very pretty young lady. I was wondering how you liked your new cinderella movie??????????????. And how bout your new colors, do they work better than the ones that are all dryed up???????/ Thank you for going to COAHM and having supper with the whole family, next time you need to take you mom along.. OK

Good bye LOVE Grandpa