Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Headache and Cleaning: One in the Same!




Until around 4pm this afternoon, I had a headache. For those of you who know me this is not an unusual occurance. I woke up and had to face the day with 3 children and a migrane. I managed to get the kids the bare necessities and bring Haylie to school by 12:30pm. I then proceeded to put Noah in bed and let Huter play on the computer for 2+ hours. During that time I fell asleep on the couch for about an hour. It didn't feel like that long but it was. I am starting to feel better now.


The kids and I just got done cleaning up the basement. This basement is soley the kids play area. This is where the watch movies, play and act out the latest edition of the Power Rangers. I go down there a little as possible. Oh this is also where Jeremy put the new golf net that he, i mean we got the kids for chirstmas. It is huge and takes up a ton of space. Last night Jeremy "told" me that the basement needed to be cleaned up before he got home today from work. Now, Jeremy NEVER says that something needs to be cleaned up. So he must have thought it was really bad. Anyway, it is done and all is well. I took a picture of our lovely toy room in the basement. It is actually our 5th bedroom with a bathroom attached. It will eventually be Haylie's room when she is much older. It is nice for the kids to have the bathroom so they don't have to come up all the time.

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

That golf net looks right up Jeremy's alley. Ryan would love it! Isn't it great to still have all your mom chores to take care of when you have an illness? Yuck! Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for the comment and for posting where you are going- what a fun place to visit! I'll call you soon to get together- R is out of town this week AND next, but then we should be free.

Keely said...

Yikes, that doesn't sound fun :-)I have to say I'm so jealous you're going to Florida!! Matthew is going to miss your kids though :-) I love the flip-flops by the way!