Friday, February 29, 2008

Beautiful Day



I actually do love to see the snow falling like this, when I don't have to go anywhere. I just got home from bringing Haylie to school, the roads aren't that great. The plows haven't come through yet so everything is messy and slippery. Glad to be home now.

I am looking for a new ipod. I have a nano with only 1gb and need something bigger. I have been looking on ebay and craigslist. Anyone have experience with them? What is a good one, what should I stay away from ? I just want something to put more than 150 songs on and also download audiobooks so listen to on the way to Fla. That can be along drive with three kids and a hubby. Wish me luck on that.

Have some friends coming over tonight. That should be fun. This means that i have to clean up the house....yuck. Oh well, it has to be done anyway. Tomorrow is gymnastics for haylie and then to my moms to visit with my cousin Allison from ohio and her step mom Kathi. That is always a good time. Jeremy is going away for the weekend starting on Sat. morning so I am home with the kids. Pray for me.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I have a nono somewhere, but I never ever use it! Maybe this summer when I can walk outside I will more, so anyway, can't help you with that! Good luck with your search though, I did see them at Sam's Club yesterday! Good luck this weekend all alone too, I dread those times, but they never turn out as bad as I expect!

S Huiz said...

Ryan got an IPOD classic for Christmas and it is capable of much more than my Nano. He can download movies, podcasts, videos, etc to his! Cobe just got the new Nano, and it is much better than my old one- he also can download everything Ryan can. It just has a smaller screen than R's. I think you'd be safe with anything other than a shuffle for audiobooks. But Lynette is our IPod guru, so she is the expert. She gave us the book Ipod for Dummies if that tells you anything- and it wasn't a joke!!!!!! Have fun Friday night and keep sane while J's gone! :-) Want to get together March 8? I can see if Lynette and Matt want to go as well. Let me know.