Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Faker!!!

This morning when I was getting the kids ready to go, Haylie said that she had a stomach ache and didn't want to go to school. I then told her that she wouldn't be able to go see Nana and Papa tonight if she was sick. She then said that she was okay to go to school. So we proceeded to get ready and head out the door.

I was then at work and her teacher called me at about 10am and said that Haylie wasn't feeling well and was at the office resting on the cot! I felt terrible. So, I had to leave work, making them short people, and very busy. I go to pick her up and there she layed on the cot, resting. Too cute.

We got in the car and she was talking up a storm! Asking if she could have a snack when she got home, wanting to watch a movie. She got in the door at home and was playing with the dog, getting her snack. That is the point when I said to her, "Were you faking being sick so you could come home?" She looked at me and said that she WAS and did it because school is boring! What am I supposed to do with that! I told her that that is lying and it is NOT accepted. On a brighter note, I am out of work for the rest of the day HEE HEE.

1 comments:

Lynette said...

OMGoodness! Smart little girl I guess, she obviously fooled somone! That is to funny!