Monday, February 25, 2008

Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end and send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x ) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
() Been to Canada
( x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
( x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
( x) Cried yourself to sleep
(X ) Played cops and robber
(x) Recently colored with crayons.
(x ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls.
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain (with my kids)
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
( x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(x)Gone ice-skating. A guy I was dating rented out the whole rink for us and had a dozen roses sitting center ice when I got there. It was quite fun.
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X) Gone to the movies

1. Any nickname? mom
2. Mother's name? Kathy
3. Favorite drink? Diet Coke, malibu and diet
4. Tattoo? nope
5. Body Piercings? Pierced ears
6. How much do you love your job? Its a job. I like the people and it gets me out of the house. I could NOT be a stay at home mom. Props to all of you that are.
7. Birthplace? Holland
8. Favorite vacation spot? Anna Maria Island would love to go to Hawaii
9. Ever been to Africa? no
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? yes
11. Ever been on TV? I was in a commercial for Old Kent Bank when I worked there
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? NO, but my brother did
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door, van that is
15. Favorite salad dressing? poppyseed
16. Favorite pie? Don't like pie
17. Favorite number? 16
18. Favorite movie? no idea
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? anything chocolate, if were being specific Chocolate Eclaire
21. Favorite food? pizza
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? softsoap
24. Favorite toothpaste? strong and minty (not a brand, but a flavor)
25. Favorite smell? Baby Magic on any of my kids
26. What do you do to relax? tv, computer, scrap,
Just noticed #27 is missing...
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Probably right where I am
29. Furthest place you will send this message? cyberspace
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? not sending this to anyone else, but posting on blog I think...

Revise this to reflect your answers and post it on your blog! I won't name names yet, but I know if you read! ;)

1 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm noticing LOTS of similar answers here! :) If you ever have scrapping ?'s feel free to email me, what program are you using b/c that makes a HUGE difference as to how much I can help!