I am obsessed with digital scrapbooking and I have only been at it for about a week. I have found some great sites to download some free trial kits, as the call them .
Here is one that I did for my parents for christmas. i don't know if you can read it or not, the words don't come up very well with the polka dot background. It says "grandchildren are a gift from above." I was very proud of myself. Stay tuned for the next installment.
Happy Sunday

2 comments:
Your layouts look great! Your title (Obsessed) is exactly why I can't get into digital scrapping. I am already too obsessed with the computer/blogging, so I know other things would suffer if I started that hobby as well. But you have true talent- they look great!!!!!
Just found your blog through Sarah's and I have to say it is truly addictive. Definately need lot's of space to store stuff! Your first two layouts look great!
Post a Comment