The snow, I mean. I am really looking forward to spring. We are going to florida and really looking forward to getting out of this cold weather. The kids have really enjoyed it though. Sleding, snowmobieling and just playing outside.
They especially love to go to the "biggest swimming pool". That would be the aquatic center in Holland. Jeremy will take them and leave me home alone for a couple of hours. Heaven, is all I can say.
I have started a new adventure. I am going to try to get into digital scrapbooking. It is all online and the pages end up looking like something you did from real papers and embelishments. I was surfing different blogs and found a few people that are into this, totally amazing. So fun because you never run out of stuff once you buy it online. Here is one of the very first layouts (LO) as they call them that I did. It is very basic because I am just learning how to do it. Before I get into it too much we need to get a new computer. This one is too small to hold everything and also too slow.

0 comments:
Post a Comment