I cannot believe Easter is already over! How fast is this year going? We had a great Easter. Filled with tons of family and friends. It started off with the kids getting their Easter baskets. They got some stuff for the car ride and a little bit of candy. Then off to Church. What a great service. Reminding us that Jesus Won! He won the battle and as a result we are saved! I was truly blessed this morning. We had three generations of Freriks singing in the choir this morning. My mom in law, Jeremy and Marissa; our niece. What a wonderful job!
After church we were off to the in laws for a great dinner. Angela, a friend from work came with us and we were very blessed to have her there. The kids had an Easter egg hunt, in the basement because there is snow outside. This only meant more candy.
Then home for a quick nap and to reboot for the evening. We went to my brothers house and had supper with my parents, brother and his wife, my cousins and my uncle Ken. My dads friend Ron joined us too! We are home now and all ready for a good nights sleep before the week starts.
I would ask that you keep Jeremy's sister Mia in your prayers. She entered the hospital for the 3rd time Saturday afternoon for an induction to have her baby. I am pretty sure that they sent her home AGAIN!!! This baby doesn't want to come out. Pray for patience, and a safe delivery for little Kyra Jordan when she decides to arrive. Pray also for the 4 kids that are home waiting for their sister. They are tired of being carted around all the time and just want their mom back. She has not been in the best of moods lately, and for good reason!
God Bless

4 comments:
Good to know about Mia... I didn't realize that she had been inducted three times now! WOW, thanks for the update! Your kids look adorable and soooo big!
Wow, poor Mia. I can't believe still no baby. We will definetely pray for her. I don't even understand how an induction wouldn't work. Have a great week. I wish I was heading to Florida:) I can't wait to see the pics!
Sounds like a great Easter- cute pic of your kids. Tell Marissa I said hey the next time you see her (I knew her from Creekside). How old is she now????
Hey,
I don't know your work schedule, but if you are free Wed. morning, some of us are going to hit Crazy Bounce for tot time- you and Noah please join us if you can!!!! Check my blog for the details.
Post a Comment