I am asking for prayer requests for my sister in law Mia. She had a c-section this morning. She is now in the ICU at Zeeland Hospital. Her placenta was attached to her uterus and she started internally bleeding after she had Kyra. They went in to do a DNC and when they started she started to bleed REALLY bad. They ended up doing a hysterectomy. She has had about 6-8 units of blood along with platelets and coagulants. She is a pretty sick person. Please pray that her blood pressure comes back up and that she will gain strength. She will be in the hospital for about 6 days.
Please pray for her kids and husband. They are going to be missing their mom and worried about her too.
Thanks
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
1 comments:
Thanks, I've been checking here often, I noticed there was no movement at thier house for the past few days! Keeping them all in my prayers, if you talk to anyone, let them know I'm here if they need ANYTHING!
Post a Comment