Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flat Tire

So, last week Thursday i was told at work that my tire was flat! My boss got the construction guys that are adding on to our building to use their air compressor to pump it up so I could get to the tire place to have them fix it. Turns out, there was a screw imbedded in the tire. Would make sense that it would go flat.

So, I go to Ray's tire on Washington, by the Burger King. He fixes it in like 15 minutes. I was on my way. We get in the car on Sunday and the tire was flat again. Jeremy put the spare on the van and I went to get the tire repatched today. I went to pick it up at 5pm when I got out of work and the guy told me that is isn't repairable! It not only had the screw that was in it but it also had a nail and a nother crack!!!! The repair job that Ray did was fine. So, I am still with a spare tire on my van and we need to get a new tire. Very frustrating! I think the Holland Eye clinic should pay for it because it is due to the construction at the clinic that my tires is shot!

Tonight is pretty quiet. Jeremy took Hunter to the sport and fishing show in G.R. and Noah is watching Dumbo. Haylie isn't feeling 100% so she is just laying around. Very nice. I am washing my new sheets that go with my new bedding. I had to order them online because Kohl's was all out of the size I needed. I will put those on tonight and take a pic tomorrow to show you the full effect! I really think it is cool.

Kids are going to bed early tonight so I can be ready for Lost. Speaking of T.V. does anyone watch Big Brother??? I am the only one at work that is watching it and it is driving me crazy because I have no one to talk to about it! For the record for anyone that is a fan.... I am SO glad that Allison is gone! I could not stand to even look at her. She drove me crazy. If you want to talk more about it I would love to.

More to Come.....

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Girl- I watch Big Brother! I just haven't been able to catch every episode b/c if my kids are anywhere near, I have to turn it b/c their mouths are SO FOUL this season! It's funny because I don't really have a "favorite" that I want to win, but I definitely don't want Sheila to win. I am so surprised they haven't kicked her out. I like Adam- and I liked Parker- I hope he is voted back in. Who do you think will be voted back in? I wasn't too fond of Allison either- she was a weasel. Sad, but I always like the guys more than the girls. I like James and Chelsea. Okay- enough gab! Sorry about your tire- that sucks. I agree taht Holland Eye should pay!!!!!! Good luck getting them to see that-haha. I am looking forward to seeing your new bedding- do post pics. Enjoy Lost tonight!

Lynette said...

I think you need to move your header to the TOP of the blog, til it goes across the whole thing. But I'm glad you got it to work! I hope Haylie is feeling better soon!