I was tagged....
10 years ago:
I was 21 and living in Grand Rapids with my friends in possibly one of the worst neightborhoods in the area. I was working at Old Kent Mortgage, and loving every minute of it. I don't remember whom I was dating. Could be one of many people. I do know that I didn't know Jeremy yet. I was still in college mode.
Things on my to do list today:
1.Take a shower
2. Go to work
3. go for a walk
4. eat come kind of dinner.
5. Watch the Batchelor. PS did you know that there is a girl from HOLLAND on it? She graduated a year after one of the girls that I work with. She is one of the girls with a short bob hear cut.
Three bad habits:
1.Emailing and bloggin too much.
2.Not putting laundry away!
3.Not wearing my seatbelt. Although since we got stopped last weekend my kids are really great at reminding me!
If I suddenly become a billionare:Buy a new house, get a new van, fly toFlorida instead of drive. go on a long vacation, and quit my job. Pay tuition for all my siblings kids. Donate a bunch and adopt a child from somewhere
Five Jobs I've had :
1. Worked as a cashier at Huizenga's Food Center (with Kyle Huizenga, by the way)
2. Worked at the outlet mall in a reatial store called Geoffrey Beene.
3. Worked at Fris office Outfitters
4. Old Kent Mortgage
5. Holland Eye Clinic
Five things people don't know about me:
1. I suffer from anxiety
2. I would love to adopt a child. Jeremy says no... I have to keep working on him.
3. I don't eat seafood
4. My dream vacation is to Hawaii
5. I now live in Zeeland and LOVE it!!!!!
Some people know one or more of these things but that is what you get....
I tag, Keely and Kylie
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
2 comments:
Wow- I learned similarities I didn't know we had. I watched the Bachelor- I thought Robin from Holland was cute! He even said he felt a connection with her, so maybe she'll be on for awhile. Wasn't that blond girl who gave him the thong (Stacy??) weird??????
Similarities: I don't put laundry away either. I usually leave it in the dryer until I need the dryer again and it dwindles down from us grabbing out what we need. :-) AND- I REALLY want to adopt too- I didn't put that on my list b/c a lot of people already know. Ryan refuses. I want to adopt a special needs child and Ryan is way against it. Ryan worked at Huizenga's grocery too- did you work with him? He probably worked there before Kyle. Anyway- interesting stuff.
Ha... that's the job I forgot, how COULD I forget???? Huizengas... I was a cashier too! Probably 1993-94, Kyle was there then to I know!
Post a Comment