Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rainy Day!

Well, another rainy day. So, what do you do on a rainy day? - shop of course! Haylie and I went to the mall this afternoon. She was SUCH a big girl this morning. She did about 5 chores, with out me asking and did them perfectly! I told her that deserved a treat and that I would take her to the mall. She loves the carousel and getting smoothies and she doesn't mind shopping either.

So, this trip was for her as much as it was for me. I ended up in the Buckle, thanks Missy! I though I would just "browse", maybe find a cute shirt for the Kenny concert. But no, a really cute girl had to catch me while I was looking at the jeans! I ended up in the dressing room with about 8 pair. I left the store with 2 of them!!!!!! Earlier in the trip I had put a bunch of stuff on hold at Gymboree and was going to go back and get it after I went to the car and got the Gymbucks that I forgot, needless to say, the stuff is still at Gymboree. My kids don't need clothes anyway! I am much more important, right?

Now we are home. It will be a laid back night. Going to see the baby and then a bath and bed for the kids. No big plans for tomorrow. Church and then dinner at my parents house. Hopefully it is a nice day tomorrow so the kids can play outside.

More to come....

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Hahahahaha I am still dying laughing. Would that girl at the Buckle have blond hair? I bet it was the same one that had Ryan and I drop $500 without a blink. I told Ryan when we left- now that girl IS good at sales! She made my old, fat body feel like a million bucks in those clothes! You can't beat their jeans though! Enjoy them! :-)

Missy said...

Too funny! I love it! Next time we'll get Sarah and all go together! That girl will make one heck of a commission then! I agree....the kids have enough clothes! That sounds like a perfect rainy day to me!