What can you say about Monday's. They stink. Back to work, back to school, and back to routine. Sunday was pretty good. Church in the morning, then to my parents for dinner. She made beef roast, mashed potatoes, corn, beans and a strawberry dessert! Couldn't get much better. Then home for a little nap. I didn't get one like I would like because the kids kept interrupting me.
We headed off to church at night and had to greet. If any of you know my son Hunter you know that he is a VERY friendly little boy. We were standing there shaking hands and he was not only shaking hands but he would go to the door and open it for people. There really isn't anything you can do about it but laugh. He loves to say hi to anyone that he meets and will just go right up to them and ask them their name. It is almost to a fault though, it could get him in trouble later in life, I am thinking. I am just afraid that he is going to run off to greet someone and get lost one day. Pray that doesn't happen.
Today was pretty typical. Work for me and Jeremy and my moms for the kids. We came home and had the BBQ beef I made on Friday. The kids hated it, big surprise. In fact, I think Haylie gagged at one point. I, on the other hand thought it was pretty great. Then I went for a long walk. It felt really good, a little cold but that was okay.
Well, I am off to work on another layout. See you tomorrow.
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
5 comments:
Post some more layout, dying to see!
Hey,
Are you setting stuff out at the garage sales or just shopping yourself?
Such a trooper on those layouts! Good for you! I haven't scrapped in SO long! Hunter is hilarious, I can just hear him now "Hi Guys!" Too cute, he is so friendly!! That will be a good thing later in life too.
I am having a garage sale! If you have some stuff you would like to set out (lynette, missy and Sara) Please come by this weekend with a table, if you have one and I would be happy to sell it for you!!!
Oh my word, I forgot you live in Bluff Lakes!! Hey, if you see any of your neighbors with a double stroller, jogger or regular, for sale let me know! Now that it's getting warmer I would love to go outside with my nieces and Matthew on Tuesdays. I used to work with Shahnaz Agharahimi, she lives in Bluff Lakes and is super nice if you see her. Ok, enough rambling :-)
Keely
Post a Comment