Today was Hunters Turn. There comes a time in every child's life where they either contemplate or in my case, they actually stick something up their nose. Hunter was eating and apple downstairs tonight and came up in a panic....he couldn't get it out! Too cute, really but a little scary for him. I think he thought I would get mad at him. So, we got a Kleenex and he blew really hard and it came out! He was very relieved, all I could do was laugh.
Here area couple of the layouts I have been working on lately. They might still get tweaked but I think they are kind of cute. My layouts are pretty basic. I would love to get into all the really cool effects that you can actually do with this stuff. I just don't have the time or patience to learn.


Today was nothing really exciting. I just went to work and the kids got to play with Parker at my moms house. After work I was going to take Hunter to Karate lessons. BUT....he screwed that up when he decided, again, to write on my couch with an ink pen. I don't know what to do with him! He doesn't do it to be naughty, I don't think. I don't think he is thinking anything when he does it, right or wrong. He realizes it was wrong too late. Hopefully he will be a better boy in the next week or so, so I can take him. He really wants to go so we will see how he does.
Sleep good, more to come.
3 comments:
I think I would panic too with something up a kid's nose- you are good to stay calm and be able to laugh! Love your layouts- there is nothing wrong with simple- simple looks good!
TOO FUNNY! Cole shoved a bead up his nose! It is definitely a right of passage! I LOVE your layouts! That is so cool! I need to learn how to do that digital stuff! I have software, I should just get into that!
I love your layouts! I have to say how cute your boys were this morning when I dropped Matthew off: Hunter says to me "I have to tell baby Matthew something" and I said ok, and he looks at Matthew and says "Baby Matthew, I made a fort downstairs in the basement." Then Noah said the exact same thing, it was way too cute! Matthew just loves them :-)
Keely
Post a Comment