
The kids wanted to eat outside yesterday! Beautiful day to do that!
I am loving this weather. If it could/would be like this all year that would be GREAT with me! After work today, a friend of mine and I went for a walk down South Shore Dr. It was beautiful! The water was awesome and the sun was shining. It smelled like Spring. We had a great talk about men (she is single) and diets (we often diet together) and of course, work (boooo).
Then it was off to get groceries. I haven't really gotten them since we have been back from Florida. This was a HUGE bill! I have been using Savings Angel in the past but have gotten away from that the past few trips. I like doing it but it is a little bit of work to get the coupons organized and to make the list. Maybe next time.
Getting ready for the garage sale tomorrow. I am just running through the house grabbing things that I want to sell. I am selling all of my Stampin' Up stuff so if you know anyone that is into stamping and card making they should come my way. I have a ton of stamps, ribbon, scissors, ink. I am also selling all of Haylies boutique bows. There is probably $200 worth of bows sitting here. She refuses to wear them any longer. That is sad to me because she has pretty much had a bow in her hair since birth! I also have a coffee table and two end tables. They are dark wood top with wrought iron bottoms and have baskets underneath. So, if you know of anyone in need of any of these things, send them my way.
Can you believe how awesome these bows are? I do have to admit, they are a little big for a 6 year old. If you would like any of them, I can keep them out for you.
Hope you all have a great night. Off to put the kids to bed.
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
3 comments:
Good luck with the garage sale! After last year I vowed never to do one again, bubt we'll see next year! I am planning to come through the sale next week out of curiosity not because I need ANYTHING else in my house! We'll plan to stop in to see you! See you Saturday! Can't wait!!!
It is so sad that she won't wear bows, Bailey won't either and it makes me realize how grown up she is getting!
You know, Kim has gotten into stamping, I'll see if she plans on doing more and would like to buy some stuff! Good luck with all that! Our association is having one in June but it's over Ricky's wedding, which I'm bummed about because I was hoping to clean house :-)
Keely
Post a Comment