The whining is going to drive me to the loony bin! Noah is in a constant state of whining lately. Nothing is right for him. He wants o.j. so I give him some. It wasn't enough, he wanted it to the TOP of the glass. If he isn't whining he is throwing himself on the floor because he wants mom to do whatever he "needs" at the moment but Dad is the one doing it for him. Makes me crazy!
On a lighter note. We have a pretty low key day in store for us. We are cleaning the house today, by we I mean, me! I used to have a cleaning lady that came every other week at the old house. Since we have moved I don't get her as often and I really don't know why. I guess I figure I CAN do it if I have to. I am just going to get her every once in a while to do a really GOOD clean. So, today it is up to me! Wish me luck.
Tonight is a night in with friends. We are going over there to play Wii and Guitar Hero. I have never done either of those before so it should be interesting! There will be a ton of kids there too, they will entertain each other I am sure.
Bummer that today looks like rain! Yesterday was soooo nice it was a great treat. Hope you have a great day.
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
2 comments:
Looks like the rain has held off so far. Can't wait to see you tonight so we can talk in person instead of through comments and email! :-) I am sure the kids will have a blast... see you soon! Good luck cleaning!
We're going to have a blast! See you soon! Good luck on the cleaning.
Post a Comment