Wow. It is Wednesday already! Looking like rain for the parade. I am hoping not because we have a great group that wants to go and the kids would be very disappointed if we didn't go. I am holding it a leverage though, they need to be good or we don't go.
This is Haylie feeding a goat!
Haylie and one of her good friends, Leah Cooper.
One of Haylie's favorite parts was holding the baby chicks. The bunnies too but they were too small.
Last evening we ventured downtown for the dutch dancers and some junk food. We also took some really cute pictures of the kids and Parker, Lily and Sophia.
Noah picked this spot for his photo op.
So of course Hunter had to have his pic taken in the same spot, so photogenic.
From left to right, Lily, Haylie holding Sophia, Parker, Hunter and Noah.
The two that started all this madness, Grandma and Papa.
Had enough pictures? Me too. Wish us luck at the parade, it we go.
Have a great day
4 comments:
what a cute group of kids! and grandma & grandpa too! Hopefully you were able to make it to the parade, we decided it was to wet! Bummer!
Yay- we did make it to the parade after all! Cute pictures- glad you were able to find costumes for all the kids. This is our first year not suiting up and I sort of miss it.
Great pics! It did turn out to be a very fun day! Thank goodness the rain went away! Thanks for hanging out with us! We had a great time....Kendall pouted almost the whole way home! She only stopped once she fell asleep! We'll have to do it again soon.
Such cuties! Ok, we say it every year but I would totally Dutch Dance next year! I still have my costume too :-) I bet we could get a few others to dance as well....
Keely
Post a Comment