Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spring...Love it!

I absolutely love spring. I could do this weather ALL YEAR. Nice during the day and cooler at night for jeans and a sweater. Friday I was busy in the yard all day. There is a ton of clean up work to be done. The people that lived here before us didn't clean up the yard before they left last spring, or the spring before that, I don't think. I had to get out some of the stuff that was growing in the landscaping, that is what took the most time. Then, I started to spread the 5 yards of mulch that we got. Jeremy can't really do it because he threw out his back. Funny thing is,he is up north golfing right now, UMMM doesn't make sense to me, you???? Anyway, I really don't mind doing it. I have to finish up today. Last night we went out for dinner with my mom, sister in law, mom in law and all the kids. It was nice to get out with them. All of our husbands are gone golfing and will be home today. Then we took a walk downtown to the new store Tip Toes. OH..MY...GOODNESS, if you need any baby gifts that is the place to go. Adorable stuff. Finally it was back down to watch a few people dutch dance. IT WAS PACKED!!!!! Too many people for my taste. I felt like I couldn't keep track of my kids. It is very easy to loose one, I kept counting to three; Haylie...check, Hunter....check, Noah...Check. I am just glad I got home with all three! Not one of my best nights for the anxiety.






After spreading more bark today we are going to venture downtown for the big Parade. Should be a great day and a great time. We are meeting my friend Mandy and her two adorable girls there, can't wait. Jeremy will be home later today and then I hope to go for a long walk and give him some "bonding" time with the kids.






Here is one layout that I did of the boys in their costumes. It isn't quite finished yet but still looks pretty cute, I think.







4 comments:

Keely said...

Hmmm, I've hurt my back before and I gotta say if you can golf you can do yard work :-) My mom said they saw you guys last night after we left! I agree, it was packed...and with all the little kids in costumes it seems easy to lose one! We're going to the parade today too, maybe we'll see you! I think we're on VanRaalte between 22nd and 23rd streets??
Keely

S Huiz said...

Look at you and your professional looking layouts! Awesome!!!! Hope you enjoyed your walk. Funny- I constantly count my kids in crowds as well. The OCD in me!

Missy said...

Sounds like you had a fun and busy day! I don't know how you do it....all those hectic parades with all the kids! You are a rockstar! Love the LO!!!

Lynette said...

Cute layout, love those big flowers! Mary was just telling me about that store, i definately need to go check it out!