Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away!

Ugh, what a poopy day! Rainy and cold. Great day for sitting on the couch with a great book and taking a nap. No chance of that today. I am hosting a baby shower at my house for a girl at work that is pregnant. I will have about 25-30 co-workers in my home tonight, wish me luck. I am on paper product duty, which means I don't have to cook anything, yeah for me! I just have to clean my WHOLE house, something that should be done anyway. I shipped the boys off to my mom for the day so I wouldn't be cleaning up behind them all day. Haylie has a dentist appointment at 10am to get a cavity filled. Then it is off to run errands and bring her to school by 12:30. I will come back home and clean and get ready for the party alone with no one here.

Last night was fun. I got to go to Visser farms to pick out some flowers for my yard. My uncle works there and said that he would get us in and we could get a good deal. I don't know how much of a great deal we got but it was still fun being the only ones there and not having to fight the crowds. He was a great help in finding us the good stuff and giving us ideas on what to plant. Thanks Uncle Dave!!!! After that it was home for a little while and then off to get my nails done! My husband says it is a rip off. I simply ask him how much he spends of golf EVERY WEEK, I am only paying for this every other week and I actually have something to show for it. He only has a story of the golf game. I think I win that argument.

Well off to get ready for the day. Have a good one.

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Aaaahh heaven- to clean in peace without having to re-clean and re-clean after kids- NICE! If you have to clean at all that is! LOL And I agree with your nails/golf argument!!!!

Missy said...

Have fun tonight! It would be almost relaxing to clean with nobody else in the house! As for the nails/golf argument....there isn't one! You win that hands down without a question! There is nothing wrong with doing something for yourself every couple of weeks! Good for you (and me:)