Friday, May 16, 2008

The Weekend is Here!

Finally. This week was long for me. I am really excited because we have a fun weekend planned with family and friends. My cousins baby is getting baptized and I am excited to share in the joy of that with their family.

I worked yesterday, like a normal Thursday, nothing exciting. Last night I got to plant most of the flowers that I bought on Tuesday. I still have a little to do but that will have to wait until Monday, I think. I was loving it last night because the neighbor kids all came over to play with my kids! I didn't even have to ask. I felt like I should be paying them because it was like they were babysitting while I was planting, awesome. This is why I wanted to move to a subdivision like this, neighbors!!!! It is going to be an awesome summer, I am never going to see my kids, they will be busy playing with their friends.

Well, that is about it for now. Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Have a great weekend! I am going to get some flowers tomorrow hopefully and start planting- I don't enjoy that task so it takes me awhile to get motivated.

Missy said...

I tried yardwork tonight too! Mmmm...not much of a fan. Good for you though! Isn't it great when your kids have someone to play with! Although you had some pretty good neighbors before too (wink wink)!!! Have fun this weekend!