I left work today and decided to go and test drive a new (new to us) mini van. I was all excited, thinking I found a gem. Jeremy had no idea that I was doing this. This was going to be the deal of the century! Not so much. I am not impressed. I am going to have to take a few more for test drives, just to find what I like. That is okay with me, I want to make sure that it is the right one. The kids are all about it, they want to keep this one. It will go back to the dealer tomorrow.
We had church pictures tonight. Noah did a great job for maybe one picture, then it was silly face, sticking out tongue, squinting eyes for the rest of the time. I don't know if we got a decent one or not. Haylie was all about it, posing perfectly. Hunter did a great job too.
Tomorrow I am taking care of Parker and my boys, that should be an interesting day. Parker and Noah have a love hate relationship. One minute they are the best of friends and the next minute the are screaming and yelling at each other. I am hoping that it is a nice day tomorrow so we can play outside. Wish me luck.
Well off to watch dancing with the stars. I am interested to see who wins. By the way, anyone that wants to banter about the bachelorette, feel free, I will be watching every episode!!!
More to come.....
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
4 comments:
Banter away- I liked Jason the best (the guy with the kid), Graham and Ryan (the Christian football player). I could NOT stand Twilley, Sean (the martial arts guy). I'm on the fence about Jesse- cool, but doesn't seem like a guy who would want to settle down. I think there were several huge DWEEBS, but I"m sure she'll weed them out soon enough. I love Jenny- glad she was on to help. Neat that she is now engaged- she's adorable!
Good luck with your van situation. Is yours just old? Don't be like me and feel you need to get a new one just because. I long for my old mini-van back- no payments and it was a great van!!!!! I do like my new one as well, but could do without the payments.
Hope you got some good church photos- we didn't even show for ours this year. Oops! :-)
Good luck with the van search... I so wish we still had a van! So convenient! Funny how kids so quickly fall in love with new cars too! Hoping for a nice day for you tomorow!
I hate to be the negative voice but I think you should go for an SUV!!! I just can't get myself into the minivan mode:( Don't know why....I just have this pic in my head, you know, all us girls with our kids older so we can go out together now....out in Saugatuck or wherever on a nice summer night! All cute and ready for some fun....piling out of a minivan. Doesn't quite work! Practical, maybe but not as fun!
I don't watch the bachelor so I can't banter with you. Rob says no new chick shows. Gotta love him! And we're weird, we don't just go in the other room, we both have to watch:)
Good luck on the church photos! Ours were just OK.
Hey! I have to agree with the first post, we just paid our van off last week and it is a sweet sweet feeling! It has zero bells and whistles but someday that will come. I haven't caught the bachelorette and I'm SO mad that I missed Idol last night! I was getting Matthew's stuff ready for today and making a lunch in case I didn't have time this morning and totally missed it. Super bummed. I do have to say that I don't think it's totally fair that Kristi Yamaguchi was on Dancing with the Stars...that's totally what she does for a living! She was good though and I'm happy for her :-) Good luck today! Not really warm but you could bundle them up :-)
Keely
Post a Comment