So, I haven't been good about blogging lately. I have a new obsession...Facebook! If you haven't tried it, you need to. It will connect you with people that you haven't heard from in a long time!
Check out my profile, if you want.
We have been busy the past week or so. Hunter turned 5 on the 2nd of July. I cannot believe it. He is awesome. That is all i will say because I could go on and on.
This past weekend was a blast, and a whirlwind. Friday started out great. We went to Rockford for the Holiday. Jason and Julie had us up there for some boating and swimming and great food. Thanks guys!! We love ya. Then it was up to the cottage for the rest of the weekend, more family time. We had a wonderful couple of days up there. Lots of sun time for mommy, can't be any better tan that. Sunday we took off for Grand Haven to go to Aunt Helen and Uncle Rons pool for the afternoon. Lots of family and lots of great food!
Today was back to the grind of the week. We have a mild week this week. Haylie has tumbling, I have pilates. I am sure that Jeremy will find time to go fishing or something also this week.
Here are some pics that we have taken latley. My kids are very fond of the camera and steal it as much as they can. They actually aren't bad photographers sometimes. Enjoy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment