This was a great weekend. Friday night started out with girls night at 84East for Martini night. Okay, so it was just Missy and I but what better girls night could you get. Cute friend, cute bartender and great martinis! We were responsible though and had a driver, thanks to my husband, and my brother. What good guys they are.
Saturday Jeremy went down to Ill. for the rest of the weekend. The kids and I headed to Meijer to get some groceries and then home for the rest of the day. It was quite relaxing and nice. Haylie of course went to her "sister" Megan's house and swam for a little while. The kids were in bed kind of early and I had my ice cream and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. You can't get much better than that.
Sunday I had to teach the 3 year old Sunday School class. For some reason the morning went very smooth, getting the kids up and ready for Church by myself. How is it when you rely on a husband to help you in the morning it is kind of chaotic and in a rush. When I am the only one here the kids are up, fed and dressed in plenty of time, that is my mystery. I know....it is because.... not only are you telling your kids what to do you are also telling your hubby that "the kids need this and can you get that, and please hurry up we have to leave in _ minutes." You have to worry about your hubby following your directions too. When I am by myself I can just go about my business with out anyone getting in the way. I am sure that it helps that the kids are old enough now that they can get themselves dressed and somewhat fed and take directions much better than they did a year ago when hunting season began. Yup that is right. Jeremy was up at hunting camp already. They had to move the cabin, set up tree stands, fix cameras and the like. And so it begins. Lets all pray that Jer gets "his monster buck" early in the season so he will be done hunting. Not likely. Woah, that was a rant wasn't it. Its over, I promise. I won't blame you if you don't understand what I was trying to say, it was in my head and it spilled onto the screen. After church we headed straight for the pool at the Macatawa Legends. We ordered some yummy lunch and swam for the afternoon. The kids love it there because they can swim in the shallow pool. I like it too b/c there are two lifeguards there to watch the pool. Very relaxing and nice, Thanks Nick and Sarah!
Today Jer was home from work with what seemed like the flu. Achy, stuffy, headache; he is feeling much better and will be back at work tomorrow. I am not feeling 100% either. I am really stuffed up and tired. Hopefully this won't last long.
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
2 comments:
Can I just say I totally hear you on the hunting thing? Yes, so it begins....
Get better soon! Ugh hunting already yikes! Your "rant" made me laugh! Too funny and I totally followed you through the whole thing. Get ready for another great weekend. See you Saturday!
Post a Comment