Sunday, August 03, 2008

It's been a while

Wow, this week went really fast. Here we are on another Sunday!
Monday was a work day, for me anyway. Jeremy was home sick with the flu, I think. I wasn't feeling all that well on Tuesday, good thing I had the day off. We were all home and didn't do much of anything since there was a cold bug in our home. I was feeling better by the end of the day so I headed to pilates at Avalon. That is always a great end to a long day.
Wednesday was a good day. We went with my brother's wife's parents on their boat. They are here from Gross Point and took us out for a little cruise. It was a great time with family and awesome dinner at Boatworks. Thanks to the Fox's for an awesome evening.

This weekend started out on a terrible note. I was at my brother's house for girls night and they got the call that their friends the Busschers had a terrible tragedy happen. Please be in prayer for this family as the deal with this loss. Pray for peace and courage.

Saturday we were home most of the day. We headed to the Morley's for a while in the afternoon to let the kids swim. Then it was home to get ready to go out to Mirmaids in Sagautuck with a bunch of couples. Always good to get out.

We went to the beach today around 3 and let the kids play in the water for a little while. Then we met my parents for dinner by the channel. I love doing that, I am mad that it is august and it is the first time we did that. Ugh, summer goes so fast! Only 3 weeks until my little girl starts 1st grade! WOW!

Hope you are all doing well and make sure that the Busschers and their family are on your prayer list.

0 comments: