Saturday, August 16, 2008

At Last

At last I am posting again. I guess there just has been nothing really to report. Just kind of typical couple of weeks. Working and hanging out. We are getting ready to go back to school. Haylie is going to 1st grade on the 26th, she is getting more excited everyday. We are going to Michigan City today school shopping so i think that is helping. The boys start on Sept 9. Hunter is going to Pre School and Noah will be in Three School. Both on Tues. and Friday and both in the afternoon. You know what that means don't you....I have two afternoons a week to MYSELF!!! It will only be about two hours but still, total bliss!

We went to the beach yesterday withe some friends i haven't seen in way too long. Mandy and Keely and Kim and their kids. We had a great time just sitting and hanging out and catching up. I love the ages of my kids, i was there from 11 until 3 and i think i got out of my chair maybe 3 times! It was great!

Please be sure that you are still praying for the Busscher family as they lost their little girl Grace two weeks ago. Also ray for the Scrhotenboer family as they are also mourning the loss of their precious little twins.

Hope this finds all of you well.

1 comments:

The Terps said...

Hey! I love your new page layout! How did you do that?? You'll have to teach me ;)