They boys had their first day of three school and pre school yesterday. It went really well for both of them. It was only for an hour for the both of them. Because they go at the same time I needed Jeremy to come and go with Hunter, great bonding time for them. Hunter was all about going to pre school. If you know Hunter you can picture this...He was walking into school telling everyone he saw that he "was going to school and it was his first day!" He got to his room and found his place for his back pack and then it was time for some activities. One of the best parts of the class I know is the tree house he has in the room. I wasn't in there so when he got home I asked him what the best part was and he said "leaving"! I was shocked! I am hoping that the next time he comes home with something better to say. After school Hunter got to go to Karate lessons. That was more his style I think. He got to kick, punch and run and punch and how to bow. He loved it and can't wait to go back. I am hoping that he will learn to pay attention, discipline, and some focus. We shall see. Stay tuned.
I went to class with Noah. I was a little nervous as to how he was going to do, he can be a little, shall we say, wild? He was great! I was actually very proud of him. He was very well behaved. He followed direction very well, listened and did the craft too. They made place mats with their hand print on them. Didn't we all make them at some point? He was so proud when he left that he went to school like his brother and sister and can't wait to go back on Friday. Me either, I have a bunch of errands to run and am looking forward to some good quiet time! Yeah me!

.




1 comments:
So cute! That look on Noah's face is just adorable, so Noah! Happy to hear it went well.
Post a Comment