If he is the hunter then does that make me the gatherer??? I hope not b/c I don't cook venison. Well, he did it, he got the big buck! He is very proud and I am proud of him. He waited a long time for it. ***whispering***now I don't have to hear about it anymore, hee, hee...
We had a long weekend with him away but we managed to keep busy. Friday night was spent at home, hanging out. But Saturday was a big day. We went to the Pumpkin Fest parade in Zeeland. That is always a favorite one because the throw out a TON of candy there. Hunter got to ride on the Pre School float for his school, he was sooo cute! (Jeremy had the camera in Ill. so i don't have a pic) He was really excited when he came up on us and we were all yelling his name and waving. He said the best part was seeing mommy twice. Boy after my own heart!
Saturday evening we went to a church friend gathering. We had hot dogs, and lots of other treats. The kids got to carve their own pumpkins too, always fun and messy! It was a great distraction from being a hunter's widow all weekend.
Sunday was church and then to my parents for dinner, then home to wait for daddy! He got home at around 5pm and we were off to Bible Study at 7! My hubby was tired but he was a great sport. I thought this week would be somewhat normal, it hasn't started out that way....I got a call that Haylie wasn't feeling well so I had to leave work early and go get her! I am afraid that I may have passed down the migraine gene to her. I feel awful! How can such a little person have to deal with that already! I gave her some ibuprofen and she took a little nap and is feeling a little better now. We will see how the rest of the night goes!
Well, it is off to Pilate's for me, ahhh, the relaxation....
Please be in prayer for Jeff Elenbaas, he fell out of his tree stand in Ill. this weekend and is still there in the hospital. He has had surgery and is doing physical therapy, he is in a great deal of pain. his wife and he have three girls and just pray for peace and healing if it be His will.
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment