This week has brought about a few things to say "finally" about.
First, the children are all FINALLY feeling better. I had two boys throwing up all weekend last weekend. Noah was Thursday and Friday and Hunter was Friday and Sat. I must say that it was nice to have a mild household for once.
Haylie ended up with a fever in the middle of this week. She was home for two days, feeling okay but couldn't go to school due the fever rule. This meant that I have been home with the kids since Tuesday....I miss my day at work. It gets me out and it gives me a break from the kids, something I need. God bless all the stay at home moms, I couldn't do it. She is back at school today and the boys are going today also. That will give me a couple of hours to myself.
Another finally...Jeremy got to leave for hunting on Thursday. He has been waiting for this weekend for soooo long, since last Oct., really! Well, he called this morning and he FINALLY got his buck! He said that it is bigger than the one he got 3 years ago, yippeee! Looks like we will be hanging another deer in the basement! I am happy for him, and me. This means that he doesn't HAVE to go back to Illinois for the rest of the season since he can't get another one down there!
Tomorrow brings the pumpkin parade. Hunter gets to ride on his pre school float and is really excited! I think we might be going to a friend from church in the evening for some fun and games for the fall season.
Have a great weekend!
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
2 comments:
I'm glad everyone's feeling better! All these bugs going around really stink. How lucky for you Jeremy got his buck already, I guess the rest of the month belongs to you....right???
Yeah for getting a buck - that is always so exciting for the guys!!! Glad you are all back to well too!
Post a Comment