I am confused! Is it November or is it June. This weather is insane. I can't remember this kind of weather ever this time of year. I am loving it though, the kids can still play outside for hours on end jumping in the leaves and riding their bikes! I know it has been a while since the last post I guess there just hasn't been all that much to report. Things have just been moving along.
This week is a big week. Haylie turns 7! I cannot stand it, she was just born, with ALL THAT HAIR! 8lbs 13oz and 20in on Nov 6 around 5:30pm. We are having a party tonight with my family and we had one on Sunday with Jeremy's family. She has a bunch of ideas of what she would like for her birthday like a mouse, a real one, that was the "best" idea I heard. I put the ca bash on that one really fast. She has had a really great birthday week so far and is going to end it in Ohio with her cousins and will have a great time down there.
Today is election day, FINALLY!!! I have my vote in and am ready for all of this to be over. I am faithful that the Lord had chosen the right man/woman for the job and they will do right by our country.
The kids had a great Halloween. We went to my brother's house that lives right around the corner from us for pizza and pictures first. Then is was out into the subdivision for an evening of trick or treating. It was a fun time and the kids have enough candy to last them until next Halloween. Hunter was Mr. Incredible, Noah was Buzz Lightyear and Haylie was Lucy from The Chronicals of Narnia.
I hope this finds you well....until next time....
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
1 comments:
haha I have a mouse I can give you- found the little sucker in Brooks' window well (OUTSIDE, THANK GOODNESS!!!). We threw him in the pond thinking he would drown, not so much. He swam a few laps, got back out, chucked me a wave to taunt me, and sauntered off!
Post a Comment