Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a difference a week makes!

I am sitting here listening to the HAIL! I can't believe the difference in weather. I am not sure that I like it, actually, I know that I don't like it. If it is going to be this cold I would like it to snow or something cool like that. I don't like the bitter cold that chills you to the bone. Ugh, here we go again, another winter.

We had a great weekend with family. We took off Thursday after work and went to Ohio for the weekend. Jeremy wanted to hunt there with my cousin Darren for the weekend so we took the kids and hung out down there with everyone. We did a lot of magazine reading, tv watching and hanging out. The kids had a great time playing with each other and I had a fun time catching up with my cousins while the boys hunted. Jeremy didn't come home with anything but that was alright with me. We headed home on Sunday morning around 9:30am and stopped at Cabela's on the way up. The kids thought it was great! Hunter said it was "the best adventure ever!" They loved looking at all of the animals and fish all over the store. Then it was to McDonalds for a little lunch and then the last leg of the trip to make it home around 4:30pm. All in all it was a fast trip.

Tomorrow I get to take care of my nephew's Parker and Griffin. My sister has to work and my mom is in Florida, she usually takes care of them. It is going to be and quick day taking care of 4 boys! Wish me luck. I am sure that it will go fine, they usually play pretty good together. The only problem would be Noah and Parker's love hate relationship. They get over it pretty quick though and forget what they were fighting about as fast as the start fighting.

I hope this finds all of you good. God bless and until next time.....

0 comments: