We have officially started our Christmas season. I know we haven't had Thanksgiving yet but I have decorated some of the house for Christmas and have gone to see the Rockettes already. Thursday evening I took Haylie and Sarah took Lily and my mom went along too to see them in Grand Rapids. It was such a cool show. The girls looked so cute in their matching outfits and they really loved the dancers too, Lily even prayed for them that night when she went to bed, sooo cute!
Friday I got to help in Hunter's classroom, we got to play grocery store, and do grocery cart races in the gym too! It was fun to make the vegetable soup also, the kids like to taste something that they and a hand in making too. After school it was off to my sister in laws and brothers for a birthday party for my dad. He turned 54! We are all so proud of him and love him very much and we hope he has MANY more!
Today Haylie and I had a great day together. We started off by going to church for Christmas program practice. Haylie says that she isn't going to do it because she has stage fright! We shall see about that. I am torn as to what to do about it because I don't want to make her do something that she is uncomfortable doing but at the same time she should be able to get up there and sing a few songs, right? Ugh, what to do. Then it was off to lunch and run a few errands, for my Aunt, not me. I was playing Santa for her! Haylie and I got to go to my old high school and see their performance of High School Musical. It was so good, the kids did a really great job. It was really funny and had a great message. The boys are hunting up north and we are just sitting here having a girls night.
Hope this finds you well.
1 comments:
How fun! I didn't realize the Rockettes were in GR, that would be a fun holiday show...I should tell my mom and Kim, I bet Regan would love it! And very cute necklace by the way, I have the same one :-)
Post a Comment