WOW...it has been a while since I posted. Since then Thanksgiving has come and gone. That was a great holiday.
We spent most of the week in Ohio with my family from down there. We started off at Kalahari in Sandusky, Oh. It is a HUGE indoor water park with a hotel attached. What a great time we had. I don't know who enjoyed it more, the kids or the adults. After we stayed the night there we headed to my cousins house for the rest of the weekend. Jeremy managed to fit in some quality hunting time again...scoring ANOTHER buck! That makes two bucks and one doe for the season! Go Jeremy!
After thanksgiving we had Noah's 4th birthday! I cannot believe that my baby is 4 already! My how time flies. He is in three school and loves it, he is learning so much! He defiantly is the smallest of my kids but don't let that fool you, he can hold his own! Happy Birthday buddy, we love you.
I guess the next thing would have to be my outing to meet Kate Gosselin from Jon and Kate plus 8. She was in Grandville signing her new book, "Multiple Blessings". We headed to Barnes and Noble to wait in line for a while before she came out. Thanks to my sister in law, Sarah and a couple of her friends we had a great place in line. I took Haylie and Hunter with me because they love that show. I actually had Hunter bring the book up to her to sign. He loved every minute of it. He told her that he watches her show every day and she replied with a big "No Way!" THEN the next day i start getting emails that Hunter was on the news getting his book signed. It was really cute to see and that is the first thing he was telling people for a few days.
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/TV_star_mother_of_visits_West_Mich That is the link to the story and the video if you would like to see it! If you look close you can see me too!


And that brings us to now, I think. We are getting ready for all things Christmas over here. The kids had their Christmas program last night. They all did a great job, no major embarrassing antics this year. I hope that you all have a great holiday and a Merry Christmas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment