Today is Jeremy AND my mom's birthday. When I started dating Jeremy my mom knew it was for good when she learned that his birthday was the same day as hers. She was right! We started out our weekend by heading to the Everse for some pizza and Wii playing. We got into the Rock Band game. What a blast that was. Jeremy and I were on the guitars, Missy was on the drums and Rob was (trying) to sing. Our kids thought we were nuts! It felt good to let loose a little after being cooped up for so long b/c of all of this weather we have been having. Hunter got to have a sleep over with Cole, he was in heaven. He almost didn't even say goodbye to us when we left, he could have cared less that we were leaving. Thanks Everse for a great night!


This picture is of Haylie and her friend before they went out to play in the snow the other day. They have been having so much fun in all of this stuff. I must say that I am ready for Spring and Summer though. I am counting down the days until we go to Florida for spring break. What a change of pace that will be. Bring on the sun.
Saturday I went shopping in the morning with my mom and sisters. There were some great deals to be had so we couldn't pass those up! We came home and relaxed a little. I wanted to go out with the family for Jeremy's birthday so I asked him where he wanted to go. Right away he said that he wanted to go to Wild Chef. I have never really gotten excited to go there, out of my comfort zone. To my surprise it was a great time! The kids loved the "show" that the chef put on for us at the table. Hunter loved the volcano with the onions, Noah was amazed at the big fire the did before they started cooking. I really loved what I got to eat and I will go back again. It would be really fun to go with a group of people. If anyone wants to go let us know.
Today, his actual birthday, started off with breakfast in bed. Haylie helped me make eggs and bacon for him, he loved it. Then it was off to church and then to my parents for lunch. This was the first year that my dad actually bought my mom a birthday cake in all of their married life! I was very impressed, way to go Dad! After church was home to rest and hang out with the family. Jeremy got Tiger Woods golf game for Wii for his birthday so he has been practicing on that, trying to play like the pros.
I have a few pictures of the past couple of weeks. Jeremy has been doing a lot of snowmobiling with the kids. Goodness knows we have had enough snow for that! I just think Noah looks so cute with his helmet on like that!


This picture is of Haylie and her friend before they went out to play in the snow the other day. They have been having so much fun in all of this stuff. I must say that I am ready for Spring and Summer though. I am counting down the days until we go to Florida for spring break. What a change of pace that will be. Bring on the sun.
2 comments:
I agree about Saturday the deals were awesome!!!;)
We would love to go to Wild Chef with you guys- the kids would love it! Let me know if you are going to frequent there again soon. Ryan and I have been to Kobe in Grandville, and I am assuming it is similar? But the kids have never been anywhere like that.
Post a Comment