It has been a while since the last post. I was asked why! Well it is because we don't really do much here in the winter. Since I "saw" you last not much has happened. We are busy with school for the boys and Haylie. Haylie is also in tumbling on Thursday nights. She is getting ready to give a recital in May sometime. That should be interesting since she hates to perform in front of people. We are just telling her that the only people that will be there are the parents of the kids in her class. She seems to be okay with that. We will see how it goes. I am sure it is going to be adorable.
Today was an awesome day. The weather was in the 60's and it gave me some serious Spring Fever. We are leaving for Florida in April and today made me really anxious to get down there. The snow is melting and is really ugly but that means there is an end in sight.
I signed Noah up for Pre-School tonight. This coming fall he will be going two afternoons a week. Hunter will be going into Kindergarten, I sign him up for that next week. This coming school year will be the last year that I will not have kids in school full time. When Noah starts Kindergarten the following fall it will be all day, everyday. I still can't believe that I only have one more year before all my kids are in school full time, what will I do with myself? What a joy that will be.
I am looking forward to Valentines day. Jeremy and I are actually going out on a date! We have a sitter and are planning on having a nice evening out to ourselves! That doesn't happen very often when you have three children. I am really trying to convince him that we need to go away for our 10 year anniversary that is next year. I want to go to Mexico or something with some friends, seems like the thing to do lately. I have know a bunch of people that have gone away this winter and it looks like so much fun. We will see if it actually happens.
Until next time.....
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
1 comments:
Good luck with the Mexico thing- our ten year was in December... we STILL didn't make it anywhere tropical. I'm hoping 2010 is the year for us! haha Are all ZCS kids going to be full-time kindergarten or is there another option?
Post a Comment