I, like everyone I know, is ready for this weather to come to an end. There is supposed to be another storm tonight that will keep us frozen for another few days. We are all ready for some warmer weather and can't wait for vacation.
I have had a productive day. I started doing my freezer cooking. I took a little class on this last weekend that was offered by a woman at my church. She told us how to do it, how to organize it and finally, how to store it! I did the grocery shopping for this on Wed. I dropped the boys off at my moms and Haylie was at school. I got everything I needed to make about one months worth of dinners for my family. I will only need to make sides for them. What a great feeling to have dinners ready when I get home from work. I have a few meals that I need to make on Sat. also, some meatloaf and crock pot mac and cheese, should be tasty!
Hunter is officially signed up for Kindergarten. He is very much looking forward to that. He thinks that since I went last night to sign him up that he is going to start Kindergarten now! Sorry bud, you have to wait until next fall. He is really getting tall! He is quickly growing out of his pants and shirts, I can hardly keep up!
I had a bonus added to my day today. My girlfriend has offered to pick my kids up from school on Fridays!! Woo Hoo!!! This means that instead of having to go to school three times, I only have to go once, to bring the boys! She has always been picking Haylie up on Fri. mornings, then I would go bring the boys to school at 12:30 and go back an pick them up at 3! Such a nice feeling knowing I don't have to get out of the house, especially today, with all the cooking going on. Thank you Mandy, love ya!
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
1 comments:
Ok seriously, you're going to have to teach me how to do that because we had frozen pizza and cupcakes tonight :-) I do that with baby food but I can't really think how to do it with our food!
Post a Comment