Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What a week!






What a week it has been. We have been having a great time here in Florida. I believe I left off on Saturday. Well, Sunday was an awesome day. We started the day at church and after that it was a quick lunch and off to Dean and Pam's for a Sunday BBQ. Dean and Pam are my cousins from Ohio that moved down here in August to help run the family produce farm. We spent the day at their pool and had a wonderful dinner in the evening.



Monday started out really sketchy. I don't really remember what we did.......I know that Jeremy and I had a wonder date night while my parents watched the kids for us. We went to a restaurant called Waterfront, right on the water. Jer had some tuna that was RARE!!!! It was cold in the middle, he loved it, along with the wasabi that would clear your nostrils! I had some wine and some chicken parm. Delicious. We then were going to go to the ice cream shop next door for some coffee. As we walked in there sat my parents with our kids! Some date night!



Tuesday was downright COLD! We knew it was going to be cold so we got an early start and headed to the outlet mall. After that we came back and sat by the pool for a little while for the kids to swim and burn off some steam. Then it was time for the parents to get ready for a night out with family. We went out with my brother and sister and my cousins that are here. Bonefish grille was awesome! We had a great time and enjoyed spending time and laughing. I don't think I have laughed that hard EVER! So fun. Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids.



Today, Wednesday was beautiful. It started out a little chilly but by the time 11am rolled around we were all in our suits on our deck. After lunch it was warm enough for the beach for the rest of the day. We were down there until 5pm! Jeremy and my dad went golfing all day so they missed the day on the beach. At least we have a few more to come. We headed over to Jeff and Kylie's and Nick and Sarah's for tacos and a little bonding. Nick and Sarah had their date night so they weren't able to join us. It was great fun.






I need to ask for prayers for our friends Ryan and Sara Huizenga. Ryan was involved in the shooting at GVSU last month. He is being charged in this case with careless discharge of a weapon. He is a 12year veteran of the force and is well trained and a super asset to that police force. Please pray for peace for them at this time as Ryan is on unpaid leave from his job for 14 days. Also pray that they can keep the faith during this trying time. We are certain that he will be cleared of these charges but we need to show our support in the meantime.






Until next time.......

0 comments: