Jeremy and I at the Bonefish Grille. Such a fun night with family!
Well we have been home for a week already. Time flies when you are back to reality. I don't feel like I ever left. All I have are the memories and pictures. There were a lot of pictures taken this year. I have to say, thank you for Shutterfly! Gone are the days of developing all your pictures and then trading them or sending them in the mail to people who want a copy. You can upload your pics to Shutterfly and then share the whole album and order what you want from any ones album if they share it with you! I love it! I didn't feel the pressure to capture every moment down in Florida. I had my sister, sister in law and cousins taking pictures along with me! I have about 400 pictures to choose from! What a book that will be. Thanks everyone for your pics.
This past week has been pretty typical. Work for Jer and me and school for the kids. We are looking forward to a great weekend. The weather is supposed to be awesome, in the 70's for sure and maybe even the low 80's. I am really excited to get outside and plant some things with Haylie. She is my green thumb. I bought her some seeds to plant this year. We have tomato's, green peppers, sunflowers and a couple other things. It will be a great lesson for her to take care of something and grow it. She really is pretty good a taking care of her stuff so this should be no different. I will keep you posted on that.
So we decided to get a new computer, for those of you that don't already know. We got our last laptop about 5 years ago and it was just too small now. I am loving the new one and hopefully I will get back into the digital scrap booking that I started a year or so ago. This new computer will make it much easier. I just hope that I can figure out how to transfer all my old stuff from the old computer to this new one. I tried this weekend but it wasn't working so well, maybe I will try again soon.
Noah has another ear infection. He woke up on Sunday morning with a draining ear, something he had at Christmas time too. He woke up a few times during the night on Sat. crying that his throat hurt, obviously it was his ear, not the throat. We will go see our Dr. on Tues, next week, and see what he says about all of the infections. I am thinking we are on the road to tubes in his ear so we will see.
I will leave you with a few more pictures from Florida......
Haylie, Hunter and Noah all dress up before heading out for dinner on one of our last nights there. We headed to Moore's for a wonderful evening.
0 comments:
Post a Comment